Your New Multipurpose Wrench Drill For Your Bushcraft Activities!
Camping Survival Equipment - The multi-tool is a hand-operated portable wood auger meant to drill holes in tree stumps, logs, and branches, as well as make the end of a peg to match the hole. This is an ideal survival equipment for any outdoor enthusiast, shrub craftsman, carpenter, or craftsman, among others.
Scotch Eyed Settlers Wrench - Made of excellent hardened oxidized steel with good welding between the auger bit and the scotch eye, this survival gear and equipment is durable and solid. Using a heavy stick, pound the peg-cutter into the branch, which should be slightly larger than the peg-maker (1 inch). To show a perfect peg, peel away the superfluous wood. Furthermore, the leather sheath that comes with the hand auger wrench protects your hand.
Essential Manual Survival Tools - Self-tapping pilot screw design for simple hand-operated wood auger bit and labor-saving. Pass the outdoor pill box (INCLUDED) through the eye for leverage, then spin to drill a hole with the 1inch wood drill bit at the desired spot. Finally, for a flawless connection, insert the peg into the holes. There's no need to construct another stick because the cylindrical fitting serves as a lever for the Scotch Eye.
Gear & Accessories - Woodworking tools and equipment enable you to bore the exact size hole required for any occasion. Chairs, mallets, ladders, and camping are examples of softwood / green wood projects. The survival gear set includes a storage bag, a leather case, and a Scotch Eye accessory, all of which are simple to keep, carry, and use.
Companion Tool for Every Explorer - Carry this outdoor tool with you when you're camping, trekking, backpacking, EDC, or building using primitive cabin tools in the wild. Use it to manufacture fish traps, chairs, drinking steins, and other tools like mallets, ladders, pump drills, and maple syrup taps.
Highlight Summary Features That Make This Drill Perfect For YOU
- Bushcraft and Camping Tools - Carry this outdoor bush craft wood auger when you're outdoors camping, hiking, backpacking, bushcrafting, EDC or building with primitive cabin tools in the wild.
- Scotch Eye Wood Auger Hand Drill - The first step is turning the 1 inch wood auger drill bit where you want a hole (Use a stick through the eye for leverage making the scotch eye auger drill simple).
- Peg Maker - Another part of this survival multitool is the peg tool. The scotch eyed auger is has a cutting point for a peg wrench. Hammer into a branch for a peg the same size as the wood auger bit.
- Camping Survival Gear - Throw it in your bushcraft backpack as your ultimate bushcraft tool over other manual primitive tools and bushcraft survival tools. Even comes complete with a leather sheath!
- Wide Applications - Recommended for soft wood/green wood projects such as fish traps, chairs, mallets, ladders, maple syrup taps and most importantly, survival shelters.
Material: Carbon steel
Total Length: 155mm
Eye Width: 40mm
1 x Hand Woodworking Wrench Drill - Multipurpose Survival Tool
-14 Day Money Back Guarantee: We have you covered - Any issues? We'll return your money back to you, effective immediately upon return!
-24/7 Customer support
: You can contact us at anytime and we will get back to you! See more at our Contact Us
: Our 3 STEP
return setup makes it fast and super easy to return your item and get your money back!
1. Contact Us
2. We issue your return label
3. You send it Off & receive your money back within 3-5 working days!