Want to restore your old, fatigued drill bits? This handy Drill Bit Sharpener will sharpen your drill bits, ensuring they’re always ready to use.
If you have ever struggled to get the correct angle on your drill bits when sharpening them, then this is the tool for you. There is nothing worse than a blunt drill bit, so why not make your job that bit easier by ensuring they're sharp and fit for use.
Why not give your old blunt drill bits A SECOND LIFE?
Use this Drill Bit Sharpener with your power drill to keep bits sharp and ready for use without buying a whole new set of drill bits!
The 100 grit stone gives a smooth & even sharp edge to drill bits effectively.
- Quick and easy to sharpen drill bits
- Use electric drill power drive
- Wear-resistant corundum grinding wheel
- Simply use your drill to rotate the 100 grit grindstone and press the bit against it for an instant sharp edge
- Designed For Multiple Drill Bit Sizes
- Portable and Small
- Rustproof, Waterproof and Dustproof
- Perfect Gift For Any Handyman
- Material: Corundum . ABS
- Accommodates drill sizes: 5/64" - 13/64"(2mm-5mm) 7/32" - 21/64"(5mm-8mm) + 11/32" -1/2"(8mm-12.5mm)
- Angle Stop Degrees: 60 degrees Left
- Safe and Easy to Use with the Appropriate Built-In Guides
- 100 Grit Grinding Stone
- Requires a Power Drill That Operates Between 2000 and 3500 RPM
- Size: 18.5cm x 4cm
- Color: Blue
-14 Day Money Back Guarantee: We have you covered - Any issues? We'll return your money back to you, effective immediately upon return!
-24/7 Customer support
: You can contact us at anytime and we will get back to you! See more at our Contact Us
: Our 3 STEP
return setup makes it fast and super easy to return your item and get your money back!
1. Contact Us
2. We issue your return label
3. You send it Off & receive your money back within 3-5 working days!
We value our customers hugely and are proud to offer outstanding customer service.
Any queries? Just get in touch with us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org - we're always here to help or have a chat.
Click here for our Contact Us page.